You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Submit button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. On your first visit to our office, we will have your completed form available for your signature. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition back to “normal” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have always been committed to following the infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). To ensure our patients receive the best and safest care, we follow the activities of these agencies so we are up to date on any new guidance issued. We also follow infection control best practices outlined by the American Dental Association including their recent COVID-19 interim guidelines.
We have added measures to our current stringent protocols for patient and staff safety.
- Persons with any respiratory symptoms or elevated temperatures will be referred for testing and rescheduled to a later date.
- If you are not wearing a mask or face covering when you arrive, you will be given a mask to wear. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer in the reception area and prior to leaving the office. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We have removed any unnecessary reading materials, toys, coffee and water from the reception room to limit “touch” surfaces.
- Please complete your new patient registration form and medical history online at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to minimize the number of patients in our reception area.
- Barriers and hospital grade air purification units are installed in each operatory.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.